On November 19th 2015 Red Hat released the next regular update to their flag ship operating system.
The kernel level for 7.2 is kernel-3.10.0-327.el7. The number of technology previews for System z has been greatly reduced, successful testing allows now support for those features.
Here is my usual summary of links to more information:
- Complete RHEL 7 documentation
- RHEL 7.2 release notes
- RHEL 7.2 known issues
- RHEL 7.2 kernel CVE and bugfix documentation
- RHEL 7 installation guide
- RHEL 7 installation guide for z
- RHEL 7 performance tuning guide
- IBM documentation on developerworks
- RHEL limits
- RHEL lifecycle with the end date for the Extended Update Service (EUS)
- RHEL7 package list (now updated to include 7.2)